Saturday, July 27, 2013

Day 12 of HipHopAbs

So I have been doing my dvd - Hip Hop Abs - every day, I just haven't been posting.  I can tell you this, I can feel it in the abdomen area.  I'm not seeing a lot of weight loss because I am not eating right at night.  I have a lot of things coming up in the next few months and I'm stressing.  When I am stressing, I tend to cave in to eating things I shouldn't.  So, lack of weight loss is on me, not a shortcoming from the dvd.

I think today I'm going to start working toward the upcoming move. I feel like there is this "overwhelming mountain" is looming in front of me, and that it has my name on it.  No one in this house seems real interested in helping work toward getting ready for our upcoming move.  I think they are falsely believing that there is still a lot of time before they have to worry about it.  To me, it's coming quickly and I don't wanna wait until the last minute and see my stress magnify by like 10,000.  I already have enough to worry about with school and all.

Mary suggested I combat the "overwhelming mountain"....15 minutes at a time. 

So, in the interest of making progress....I am gonna cut this post short and go "get busy".  I need to vacuum out my car and put at least 15 minutes into the back room.  The back room is our "storage" area, if you can call it that.  It looks more like a "catch all" to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment