Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Here We Go Again.

I woke up this morning with some optimism, so I'm starting over.  I'm trying real hard to be "real," and keep up the blogging regardless of whether I'm having a good day or not. 

So for breakfast, here goes:
Yogurt/Oatmeal/Raisins/Almond mix.  I added 1tsp flax seed.
I think I'm gonna have some hot tea with my breakfast.

Lunch: Hamburger Patty, Feta Cheese, iced tea

Dinner: 4 chicken tenders, iced tea.

My thots:
I'm tired of feeling like crap.  I really am.  So when does the "sick and tired' turn into something productive and progressive?  Last night I was so miserable again.  I was bloated and sore.  I don't understand why I'm sore.  I didn't do any major exercise and I didn't exert myself.  I'm debating whether to tell the Doc about my left arm, how it starts hurting if I move the arm into certain positions.  I have a little trepidation about my upcoming Doctor appointment.  I'd say it was 50/50 on healthy eating, maybe a little more healthy than unhealthy.  However, since the trip to Illinois I let go of my commitment on eating better.  Now I'm struggling to find my way back on the healthy track.  

What does it take to find the "something" you need, deep down inside, that inspires you to do everything you need to do to better your quality of life?  I see and read a lot of those stories of people who found that "something" that inspired them to drastically change their lives.  It takes time, I know.  I would just like to find the inspiration I need to make a drastic and forever (positive) change in my life.  What is it going to take?  When will I find it?  Where will I find it?  How will I find it?


No comments:

Post a Comment