Sunday, August 4, 2013

Incredible!

Who knew that freshly squeezed Orange Juice would taste so good!  I sure didn't.  I made a "What A Day OJ" Juice from my juicer this morning.  Pretty good stuff!  I remembered the lemon in the "Mean Green Juice" this morning, wow that sure makes a difference!!!!


So here is a picture of my breakfast!  I'll have another 2 cups of the Mean Green Juice, minimum, later today.  I'm JUICING!  Now, while I wanna 100% juice, I am going to eat some greens until they're gone.  Waste not, want not....I know no one else will eat collard greens with me, figured that out last night.  None of the girls wanted them.  They did eat the green beans.  :)  So until the collard greens are gone, we're gonna eat greens for dinner.  And before you say "yuck" or question my ability to eat them for dinner on consecutive nights, I happen to like them...so it's no burden for me.

I started taking my dogs for a walk.  Jetta sure gets upset when I take the other two.  It's kinda cute, but it shows me she enjoys going.  She's learning "walk" and "bye-bye".  Definitely one of those pups who enjoys car rides, as well.  I went and bought the pet seat cover you see on TV.  I got it at the PX for $9 each.  Not bad.  Sure will beat vacuuming off dog hair off the back seat of the car, for an hour.

I'm down a pound this morning.  I sure fought the cravings last night.  I'm gonna fight again tonite, I'm sure, but I'm determined to succeed.

Will update more, later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment