Thursday, August 29, 2013

Starting The Day With Optimism.

I can, because I think I can!  How much more optimistic can you get?  I'm starting today with optimism and hope.  I have some goals in my mind that I cannot post here, dreams that belong to me- dreams that I want to make happen.  Frankly, I'm tired of letting those goals remain dreams and just out of reach.  I'm stepping out and reaching for those goals.

I started out today with a "kitchen, courtesy of my family".  What does that mean?  There were cups, bowls, cans, spoons, knives, scraps of paper and packaging, crumbs and all kinds of stuff....from one counter to another.  I went in there with the intention of trying this recipe for an Apple Pie tasting smoothie.  My next stop was the livingroom.  There were pillows and sofa blankets that needed straightened up.  Shoes, cans, and cups needed removed.  Finally....I was able to relax a little, and I made my smoothie.
My Breakfast today is an Apple Pie Smoothie:
Red Apple, Milk, Vanilla Yogurt, Almonds, Flax Seed, Cinnamon.

My Lunch: TBD

My Dinner: TBD

I want to share my pup with you today...she's a sweetie.  She's perched in the back door waiting for Sammy Squirrel to make another appearance.  He likes to taunt her, coming real close to the door she's sitting behind, knowing he's safe as long as Jetta's stuck..

I'll be back later with updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment