Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Not So Smart....

I know what is right, yet I continuously choose to do wrong!

Breakfast:
Yogurt
Oatmeal
Blueberries

Lunch:
Polish Sausage
Lima Beans

Dinner:
Taco Lasagna (w/ground turkey)
(corn tortillas inside, not flour)

Snack:
Dr. Pepper
I lack Discipline!
Usually Dr. Pepper doesn't tempt me, but since we have come home from our trip to Illinois, I am fighting the soda problem again.  I don't succumb to temptation every day, but just one day is too much.  I'm not even real fond of Dr. Pepper.

I also ate a double portion of the meat.  I know that was wrong.

In a perfect world (meaning "if it were up to me"), I would be able to wipe out of this house, ALL things that might be a temptation.  Anything that would be a bad choice would be gone.

ALL Soda, Chips, Candy, Snacks and red meat would be gone.

Usually soda and chips are not an issue.  I'm doing fine on abstaining from red meat....and candy is not ever a problem.  I do not have a sweet tooth that I need to worry about or fight with.

 I do not have the option of throwing this junk food out. 

What can I do instead?
~The things that do tempt me, like leftovers from dinner, I can throw away as soon as dinner is over...therefore leaving NO leftovers for me to go after.
~I can also go take a shower or go for a walk or just go outside.  I can remove myself from the vicinity of the temptation.

I wish I could have a little more control over my environment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment