Saturday, August 3, 2013

Mean Green Juice

I watched the video for "Fat, Sick & Nearly Dead" again...this is the one with Joe Cross, who changed his life with juicing.  Well, I am re-inspired and I decided to do this.  This is compatible with my Shakeology (the Vegan Strawberry) and my HipHopAbs program.  I am really inspired to see what I can do with 10-30-60 days of doing this.

I made the "Mean Green Juice" today.  Here's a pic of my drink:
I'm not sure if I'm doing walking today, or HipHopAbs.  With him home, it's harder to get time to do the program.  I am NOT going to put myself out there to have him ridicule me for exercising.  I figure I'll take the dogs for a walk (usually a mile) and be happy that I got exercise.

P.S.  I'm down 2 pounds this morning.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment